Check out our new website: ocofloveland.org
Criterion for an Unaccompanied Youth to be in the program:
- Must pass a nationwide background check (Cannot have any violent/sexual offenses on record)
- Must be between 18-24
- Must meet income guidelines for specified housing needs (Combination of income is accepted).
- Cannot have a current lease or own a home (literally homeless)
- Demonstrate a willingness to be in the program.
- Must be legally residing in the U.S.
If you are an Unaccompanied Youth that needs assistance with housing contact:
TSD McKinney-Vento Liaison – Jana Ramchander